Diversity & Inclusion OverviewOpt-in for more information >
Global Diversity & Inclusion Council
Who We Are
Chaired by CEO Brian Moynihan, the Global Diversity & Inclusion Council (GDIC) consists of senior executives from across Bank of America.
What We Believe
- Our ability to deliver one company for our customer and clients comes down to how we connect as a team. Central to that is creating an environment where we value and respect our differences.
- Our company is a place where teammates can celebrate their differences.
- Our goal is to preserve and embrace diversity as well as to eliminate barriers to diversity in our company.
What We Do
- Provide guidance on the Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) strategy set by the senior management team.
- Sponsor and support business/regional D&I councils and ensure alignment to enterprise D&I strategies and goals.
- Ensure that the issues raised are aligned and owned by the right parties to inspect and drive resolution.
The Global Diversity & Inclusion Council’s areas of focus include:
- Representation: Identify compelling opportunities to boost diversity.
- Inclusion: Create the atmosphere we want.
- Employee networks: Support the cornerstone of our diversity and inclusion efforts.
- External recognition: Be an employer of choice, a great place to work, and a bank of choice that clients and customers see as a great place to do business.